7 shockwave head for cellulite removal ED treatment
-11 - 5°C
500 Set/Sets per Month In stock now
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export package
Best 3 in 1 shock wave ED cellulite removal cryo shockwave therapy machine
Newest CRYO+shockwave machine:
- A portable design with 2 handles can do a comprehensive treatment.
- It can get the best slimming treatment result to use these two technologies.
- For the shockwave has 7 different heads can do all body area, even for ED treatment. - Also can do the double chin treatment with the CRYO handle, very professional.
Newangel multifunction shockwave+ cryolipolysis fat freezing machine for sale. Popular in beauty center use. New technology shockwave works by stimulating the fat breakdown, collagen synthesis, and lymphatic drainage. Our shockwave is delivered by placing a probe up against the areas of cellulite, as it passes over the area it emits radial waves through the skin. The treated cells are then flushed away through the body’s natural removal process and continue for up to 3 months. Shockwave is most often used to counter cellulite wherever it appears on the body – especially on the outer and inner thigh area and buttocks.
How does shockwave cellulite therapy work?
Powerful sound waves are used to stimulate microcirculation within the fat layer, increasing the metabolic function of the area.
Free fatty acids and glycerol are released from the fat cells and sit in the intercellular space. Natural metabolic systems then remove these waste products from the body. At the same time, the sound waves stimulate connective tissue giving the skin a firmer tone and reducing dimples on the skin’s surface.
Shockwave+cryo machine treatment advantage:
1. By the targeted application of the shockwaves, stress to the surrounding tissues is quite insignificant
2.The body not burdened by pharmaceuticals, except the short-term effect of local anesthesia if used
3.The possibility of preventing the necessity of surgical intervention and its relevant hazards
4. For some indications, such as tennis elbow, there is really no other effective treatment